Best viewed at Updated Google Chrome Browser. DO NOT "Refresh" the page OR press "Back" button.
Application Support : 9330577438 | Email : helpline.ugb@gmail.com

Merit List For Others Candidates (40%) [Other University along with candidates of UGB who did not get chance to admit in UGB (60%)] Applicants

SUBJECT-WISE COMBINED LIST


SUBJECT-WISE CATEGORY-WISE LIST









© University of Gour Banga 2019-20. All Rights Reserved.
Best viewed at Updated Google Chrome Browser